With fees that are several hundred dollars below market and personal, customized service that results in rapid response time and efficiency, Southeast Title’s real estate services are unique. For over 14 years, we have been handling residential and commercial transactions over the entire State of Georgia for buyers, sellers and lenders from Aabco Mortgage to Zurich Credit and a host of national, regional and local companies and individuals
General Title Services:
* Complete real estate services provider for the State of Georgia: Title search and abstract, title insurance. Fully insured.
* Licensed Georgia Attorney and Notary to oversee closing transactions, including document preparation, execution, notarization, and distribution of settlement proceeds from Attorney Trust Account, as require by Georgia Law. Fully insured.
* Facilities to close in our conveniently-located office in the Morningside/Virginia-Highland area of Atlanta or a closing attorney can go off-site to meet the needs of our clients.
* Once a contract and/or a request to open title is received, a title insurance commitment, tax certification, CPL and all other needed documentation will be completed usually within the same day but no longer than 24 hours. From that point, we are available to assist all parties in meeting the requirements necessary to complete your transaction.
* Unlike other real estate services company, we do not charge for work that is ordered for a transaction but is canceled or does not close.
* We welcome your calls to discuss any real estate issue, regardless of whether any such discussions result in a closed transaction.
Specialized Escrow Services:
* Important monetary transactions sometimes require an escrow company to serve as a neutral third party. SouthEast Title can provide escrow services to ensure that no funds exchange hands until all of the depositor’s instructions to a particular transaction have been followed. As an independent third party to a transaction, SouthEast Title is insured to handle such funds and will prepare escrow receipt agreement and collect, hold and disburse funds according to depositor’s instructions.
We are available at your convenience to discuss how we can give you the best service in the business for the lowest rates. We look forward to working with you.